Location: Peachtree City, GA
The Loan Originator Assistant will work directly under the supervision and guidance of a licensed Loan Originator. As the assistant, you are responsible for managing the communication between parties involved in the loan process and providing administrative support to the loan originator. This position requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The assistant may only assist with applications originated within those states where the loan originator holds a valid license.
This is a full time position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver exceptional customer service during communication with borrowers, processors, operations staff, closing attorneys, title companies, real estate brokers, builders, etc. in an effort to create a stream-lined and expedited mortgage process.
- Provide administrative support through the preparation of the loan application and collection of all supporting docuementation needed for processing.
- Communicate daily updates/progress on the loan process to the loan originator.
- Support the loan processor with any difficult conditions.
- Complete other administrative and/or sales duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years prior experience or mortgage processing or origination experience
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation and underwriting guidelines
- Ability to obtain state mortgage loan origination license
- Customer service driven
- Detail oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must have drivers license and reliable transportation
- Ability to use computer and the various industry software 6-8 hours per day
- Completed and passed UST test or currently hold a mortgage loan originator license.