Job Title: Talent Acquisition/Production Support Specialist
Reports To: National Production Manager
Subject to the ultimate supervision, direction and control of Company, the Recruiter will be responsible for the development, implementation, and ongoing executive of effective recruitment strategies supporting multiple Sales Teams across Company. The Recruiter will partner with the Production Manager to source and qualify top producing loan origination and production branch management candidates in strategically defined markets.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set 5 to 10 appointments per week with viable candidates in order to meet hiring goals as determined by manager
- In conjunction with manager, develop action plan for growth in target markets including metrics from first contact to successful hire
- Leverage online and internal recruiting resources to identify and recruit the best candidates; source passive candidates using appropriate search techniques and existing database; develop strong candidate relationships for current and future hiring needs
- Post job openings online and with professional organizations, as appropriate, to attract and recruit high-quality, diverse professional candidates aligned with the Company’s mission
- Evaluate the skills and experience of potential candidates and determine if they meet requirements; determine applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications
- Assess applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; pre-screening applicants on a consistent set of qualifications
- Improve organizational hiring and onboarding effectiveness by researching and recommending new recruitment practices and trends
- Expanding audiences across our social channels by attracting new followers
- Creating unique and creative social media campaigns to drive value while aligning with our brand
- Analyzing social media performance for the firm and in relation to key competitors.
- Managing cross-platform campaigns and compile relevant social media analytics
- Work with manager to identify social media opportunities to increase presence/awareness
- Act as CRM Admin and assist with upcoming transition to new platform
- Create ad-hoc marketing materials
- Order promotional items for the company, branches, and individuals as needed
- Assist with the onboarding and termination process
- Other duties and responsibilities as required; management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time
- Relationships – We care about the people we serve. Establishes rapport and trust with people easily, developing and maintaining a network of contacts that can provide information, help and access to others; demonstrates personal integrity, honesty and sincerity.
- Expertise – Our people are experts in the field. Acquires and utilizes technical and professional knowledge, skills and judgement to accomplish results and serve customers effectively.
- Problem-solving. We have the know-how and resourcefulness to make it happen. Identifies problems and uses logic, judgment, and data to evaluate alternatives and recommend solutions to achieve the desired organizational goal or outcome.
- Unity. We’re all in this together. Willingly cooperates and works collaboratively towards solutions that generally benefit all involved parties and accomplish group objectives.
- Balance. We want our people to live rich, balanced lives. Maintains perspective; manages boundaries effectively; organizes and prioritizes work; manages life flexibly, being open to change; uses technology wisely; makes effective lifestyle and self-change strategies; manages expectations, being clear about what can(not) deliver.
- Listening. By being great listeners, we can find the right solution to fit your needs. Chooses a communication behavior appropriate and effective for a given situation; conveys thoughts and expresses ideas effectively through verbal and written communication; demonstrates effective, active listening.
- Integrity. Do the right thing, in the right way, at the right time. Demonstrates honesty, keeps commitments, behaves in a consistent manner.
- Commitment. We give you our word. Adheres to the team’s expectations and guidelines; fulfills individual and team responsibilities; acts promptly; takes opportunities to exceed expectations without making unreasonable commitments; keep commitments to follow up with customers, providing solutions that are fair and in keeping with the Company’s mission and policies; responds quickly to customer needs and resolves problems; avoids over-commitment
- Minimum of 3 years successful Mortgage Sales Experience required
- Recruiting experience preferred
- Experience sourcing, qualifying and recruiting for mortgage or financial services sales / commissioned roles in a production environment strongly preferred; must also be knowledgeable in job analysis, wage and salary trends and due diligence
- Must be highly skilled in building relationships, interviewing, assessing and negotiating
- Must have a demonstrated ability to network with referral partners and passive and proactive candidates and maintain active network of mortgage professionals and referral partners
- Must be familiar with and use all direct passive search techniques including Boolean searches, cold call and networking
- Must have demonstrated PC proficiency, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have proficiency with Applicant Tracking Systems and CRM systems
- Must have advanced knowledge of and maintain compliance with all state and federal employment laws and applicable regulations, including EEOC
Republic State Mortgage Company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination and non-harassment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any federal, state or locally protected class, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.